Monday, October 02, 2006

Zach Braff

Why is it that inspiration and the motivation to do great things comes to me at the most inopportune times? Like when i'm sitting in the back seat of an overloaded subaru, or lying in bed, or listening to my really awful math prof. Then there are times like now when it would be the perfect time to go out there and do something like change the world or even just get new underwear and refill prescriptions but all I want to kind of do is sleep and all I want to really do is blog about how much I love Zach Braff?

I love Zach Braff. I think even more then Vin Diesel which is a really big deal as last year all I wanted for Christmas was a Vin Diesel poster (which i got and is totally sly - please see Oct. 1 post for the birth announcement of your new favorite word). Now that I am home from uni every day before lunch I watch a lot of Scrubs because I have a series recording of it (if you don't have digital cable go get it. It rocks like the rocky mountains). Every episode John Dorian M.D does something that I love. Generally that something is just breathing. Also, every once in a while he changes out of his scrubs and you're just like OMG you are so good looking. J.D from Scrubs is my perfect man. In everyway. Not only is J.D perfect, but I figure that Zach Braff must be at least half as cool as the character he plays which makes him off the hook, plus he did Garden State which is one of my favorite movies and elevates Zach Braff's levels of wonder equal to or slightly above J.D's. I haven't seen The Last Kiss but I have the soundtrack (one more reason to Holla at Zach Braff) and have talked extensively about how much I want to see it/how much I love Zach Braff with multiple people; specifically a Brit named Mike. I suspect that if he was gay or a female, we would have to have a fight to the death for Zach Braff's love and affection. I would win of course because I practice killing people regularly. I mean seriously, I would not want to met myself in a dark alley. Or a bright one. Or any place for that matter. Every time in breath I instill fear in the heart of some Hell's Angels member. That is all beside the point however because the true fact of the matter/my life is that I LOVE ZACH BRAFF.

No comments: