Thursday, October 12, 2006

People make me nervous

It's true. In any kind of situation, especially small intimate groups I get extremely nervous. It's slightly different if I know someone (and by know I mean am a good friend with) because then we can talk and people will see that oh! She can talk! Great! She's not just some weirdly attired nervous mute girl! Which is the image I give off when anywhere by myself. Also, I really like spending time with people, but hate the process of getting together. That is why I like camp style situations because everyone is always around and to be with friends all you have to do is walk out of a bathroom stall.

I want to get a job but I am very nervous about the whole application process. I have to make a resume but I don't want to plus it wouldn't say much and then do I offer it to them? Do they ask for it? What if their times aren't flexible? Do I really want to work at the cappuccino bar at the end of the strip mall by my house? If not where else could I work? Would i have to drive to work? I can't work anywhere with a dress code because I have limited clothing mainly consisting of plaid or band shirts. Plus I would never want to work anywhere with a dress code. Then do I take the cappuccino bar job? I haven't even applied yet! What am i talking about! If only life were as easy and as wonderful as blogging.

No comments: