Friday, October 27, 2006

I am Heartbroken

Today I failed my midterm. It wasn't even one of those "oh I totally failed" and acutally got 75 percent, or even 60 percent. I think i'm going to lucky if i get 30 percent. Never have I ever been so unprepared for a test in my life. This is one the most important test I have done as of yet and I just couldn't get it together. Why? Because I can't get anything in my life together. Not school, not athletics, not my home life, not my friends, not things I actually want to do. I'm addicted to TV, to sitting, to wasting time, to being misrable, to sleeping, to wishing i was sleeping, to eating, to nothing.

I realized today why I am so miserable. I'm heartbroken. When ever I think of summer camp I go through a complete physical and mental shutdown. All I want to do is see my kids from this summer and for it to be summer and to be working at Kamp Kiwanis and Chief Hector. Why did I ever make any choices in life that took my away from those places? Cause i'm and idiot. Kids, don't be idiots. Leave your homes and go to summer camp. It is the best place in the world.

No comments: