Sunday, October 29, 2006

Global Warming my Butt!!

It snowed today. Yesterday I was all "man my eyelashes are frosting. Fall is definitely upon on in the biggest of ways" and now it seems that there has been a Coup and Fall has fallen out of office to give way to Winter - that unruly time of beastial weather and fabulous woolen accessories. I think my favorite part of winter is the post-outside sensation when your appendages start to regain circulation and you still have little bits of frost/snow melting on but you are warm as can be.

On a louder note - I’M SEEING THE LOVELY FEATHERS ON FRIDAY!!!!
With Halloween on Tuesday, islands on Wednesday, ugly Betty on Thursday and the lovely feathers on Friday, i don't think my week could get any better. Oh wait! NEWSFLASH! My week just got better! Sky's B-day party on Saturday. Oh my lord, someone get my an oxygen tank cause I’m going to need it.

No comments: