Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am so nice

So ages ago I bought a ticket to go see Jurassic 5 which is one of the illest bands ever. Their concert is Nov. 1 and it would be a totally fly time. When I bought my tickets, I thought, man I should totally call my friend Rory because he digs J5 like nobody's business. Then I was like, nah, he is totally in the know and he'll figure it out, plus I don't have his number. A while later I get and email from my friend who is like "yo buddy, we should totally go see islands on nov.1 with you me and everyone we know!" I wrote back with "wouldificouldbutcan't cause i'm hittin up J5". This is not were the story ends. last week I told my friend about J5 and he was like "yeah man I will totally come!" so he goes to buy tickets, but it's sold out. I can't believe it. Now I am going to a totally sick as rap concert by myself.

In case you didn't know, I may sound like I could be a rapper some times because I as so totally fly, but I am actually not. I am actually a 17 yr. old white girl who likes to listen to some rap, mainly only J5, the beastie boys and Ill Mitch. And now I am going to Jurassic 5 alone. Awesome.

So here comes the important part. Tonight I see Rory. As soon as he walks in the door, I freak out. I tell he J5 is coming and ask if he has tickets. This is were he freaks out. No he didn't know and No he doesn't have tickets but he must get them. The whole night, we talk about how he must get these tickets so that we can go see Jurassic 5 together because they kick it like a top ninja does. By the end of the night, Rory is dying because he probably can't get tickets. This is were I come up with a plan. Even though I like J5 and am on the ball about things like going to see them, I know RoRo likes them more then me. In fact he may even love them. I figure that since there is an other show that night that I want to go to and could go to with friends, it might be Ok to give Rory my ticket. He said yeah he would go by himself if I gave him my ticket but we should try to find one for him first. So I get home, and check ticketmaster.com. J5 Nov. 1 at MacEwan hall ballroom is definitely sold out. This is when I decided it is final - RoRo deserves the ticket more then I do. Tommorowish I will call him (with the phone number which I now have) and tell him the good news. Then I will buy my ticket for Islands which is 30$ cheaper and alert my friend and everyone we know that K. Mudry will be indie dancing it up with the on nov.1 to the sweet sounds the band known as Islands.

I am so nice.

No comments: