Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last Night and what's to come!

Mother Mother was real good last night. Don't believe me? See for your self!

Mother Mother - Touch up on Vimeo

I also took some pics, they are on my Flickr. I really wish I could take sweet concerts pics. By observing the H core photographers in front of me they seem to just prop themselves on things to make their camera steady and not need a flash. I am slightly to nervous to do this but really want to take some mad shots at the next show I am at. Chances are you may see me leaning 'gainst a wall in the coming weeks.

Things I am excited for:

Gaye Rage on Friday!! I love Broken City with alllll my heart.

Sasquatch festival! Tickets go on sale on March 3rd!

March 12 upon which I leave for a 2 week Biathloning expedition and thus will no longer be lounging around my house all day!

No comments: