Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Feb. 1st 2007

Today has been a pretty typical day.

Started off with some tea, burnt my throat. Did the wash and realized I had absolutely nothing to wear because it was all in the wash. Had a shower for far too just long because I liked the hot water. Went to go drop off some resumes, basically got rejected by American Apparel on the spot. Parked in the wrong parking lot at Community Health foods and while backing out of my spot, hit the car behind me. Ate a rum filled chocolate from Italy and almost fell down the stairs due to the amount of rum in it. Watched the latest episode of The Office for the third time and laughed even harder then the first two times. Marveled at John Krasinski's rugged good looks, excellent acting abilities and perfect teeth. Ate toast with and PB and honey and proceed to get a stomach ache. Blogged.

Other then that, I am going to see Michael Bernard and some other band I don't know the name of tonight. Never have I been so unprepared for a concert, but I still expect to have a good time. Especially because my ticket only cost 15$ with my student discount. And my birthday is in 6 days.

No comments: