Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cool, Awesome, Whatever girlfriend!

I am doing my two favorite things right now - being on the interent (specifically my blog) and watching tv (specifically Men in Black on TBS). I am experiencing neck pain right now but it's the good kind induced by f-ing Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome and the way they make me rock out. I recently listend to a beautiful song on the guitar by a beautiful band and preformed by a beautiful girl.

The "bug" guy in MIB is really gross and ugly. Also, I had a dream the other day about cobras being draped all over my body. I would like to punch Molly and Jake Swain in the face for this as they were the ones who were talking about snakes and how pythons can swallow a full human. Luckily there was a Czech hero who saved me from the snakes. There was also an other Czech who was beautiful and laughed at the snake situation so I threw a hand full of rocks at him.

Often I find that my blog entries make me sound like a lazy, mindless, boy crazy, girl in junior high.

No comments: