Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Everything good about Chickens, Roosters and Mermaids called Baby comes round full scale tomorrow night.

Tomorrow I am going to see Mother Mother at Broken City. I purchased their cd, Touch Up, 3 days ago on my 100 dollar musical shopping spree. Looks like I wont be purchasing any VodkaCrans for a while. That's OK though because every Album I bought (Professor Murder, Mother Mother, The Junction, Man Man, and The Long Blondes) was totally worth it. Back to Mother Mother, their album is the best album I have ever bought that boasts a 5 headed chicken as it's cover art. They sing alot about roosters and have many sexual references and awesome harmonies. Did I mention that the one song (Polynesia) talks about a Mermaid? Cause it does. They also use the word Baby in multiple songs. Calling someone Baby is very cool. I wish someone called me baby everyday (except not if they creepy. Only if they are Josh Hook but if you've ever read my blog before/talked to me/looked at my desktop background you would already know that cause I talk about him all the time.) Speaking of Baby, I really like Dirty Dancing and so should you. DD Havana nights is also pretty good although I hate the girl in it. Diego Luna makes up for everything wrong with the girl because he is so utterly amazing.

Goal for next blog entry: Don't be so slack ass on links.

No comments: