Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yes! Beyond All Belief

On Monday I got in to Ryerson University in Toronto. I have never been so excited for anything in my entire life. All I can think about is living in T Dot (which I love) and being the coolest freshman ever to actually be in their second year after high school graduation and have already completed one semester of postsecondary.

Living in Toronto will be awesome because:

+ I will get to ride the subway and street cars everywhere. Toronto Transit kicks Calgary transits butt.
+ I will need to pack up all my clothes. Upon arriving in Toronto I will realize that I forgot/don't have lots of stuff and will get to go shopping.
+ Every week there will be an awesome concert I can and will go to.
+ Due to my extreme spending on musical excursions, I will eat the bare minimum and make people buy me stuff all the time.
+ New York is only a bus ride away. That means I can see Matt & Kim live in Brooklyn! Hopefully in someones Kitchen or upon a roof top.
+ Due to Toronto's massive population and hip happening scene I will meet the coolest people ever, I am sure of it.

Besides all of this I will be getting and education and moving forward in my life. All in all, I highly recommend getting accepted for your University of choice. It is awesome.

In other news:

Word on the street is that Little Rock, Arkansas is where it is at. Check out Totally Michael's blog for more details. Also check out Totally Micheal's songs if you like cheerleaders, ballons, riding bikes and yelling.

1 comment:

Political.Asylum said...

The Sarcastic Idiocy Forum reminds you that Barbaro died for your sins.

http://www.thesif.net/SIF/index.php?