Friday, March 23, 2007

Ballin in New Brunswick.

Name: Katelyn Mudry
Location: Dalhousie, New Brunswick
Currently Activity: Blogging/listening to the new Arcade Fire.

The New Arcade Fire album (Neon Bible) is very good, but most people already know that by now. Listening to this album makes me happy not only because it is awesome but because every single second I listen to it all I think about is much better it will be when I see Win Butler and his crew playing their hearts out at the Sasquatch Festival. My tickets have been printed and are in the mail.

New Brunswick is actually very nice. Everyday driving to the Biathlon site we drive across this sort of ocean road. I'm not sure if it is directly the ocean, or just a bay (I could look at a map but that would mean leaving my hotel room. Gross!). Whatever that body of water is it is beautiful and covered in snow and ice. There are houses her right on the shore and I can only imagine how awesome it would be to live here in the summer and jump of you back lawn and in to the ocean. Today I will break all my personal stereotypes by getting off my butt and being active and going for a run around the town. It has been blogged, so it will be done.

Other: I want a Polaroid camera like, real bad. I vow to never travel without my guitar again. Last night I dreamnt I held my guitar in my arms and it was glorious. I a have a very expensive yogurt habit. At least a tub a day. If I'm buying good yogurt and cottage cheese for extra protein, that's like 5 bucks day a which is 35 bucks a week which is 140 dollars a month. That could seriously be damaging to my pocket book when I leave home next year. Crap. Drug addicts must be fully financially screwed like, always. Also The Polyphonic Spree have just been added to the Sasquatch line up so, HELLS YA.

No comments: