Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dear self:

I am currently away on a two week biathloning trip (most likely my last, try not to cry) in Fort Kent, Maine then in Charlo, New Brunswick. Whilst being away and flying and listening to the New Arcade Fire album (very good) I thought of many things I must do when I get home. This post is a personal post to myself to remind me of all the things I must do when I get home.

Dear Katelyn:

Upon return from your epic Biathloning, please remember to do the following -
Go to your new job on Tuesday. 10 or 11? Look it up.
Download (I mean buy, of course) the new Fiest and Bright eyes Albums.
Clean up your mess of a room.
Finally make all those shirts you have ever wanted.
Buy that Gogol Bordello shirt you were looking at.
Lip Dub. (Attn. Jocelyn)
Make a kickin VidBlog. It's been far to long.
Learn on your kickin acoustic guitar the following:
- new Arcade
- Wrong Choice
- Gorillaz
- more Tegan and Sarah
- Band of freakin Horses
- Dang it!! someother awesome band I forgot
Organize your freaking mountain of Guitar tab. Or just memorize it all and burn that mountain down.
Rock out with your tambourine and sweet peeps. (Molly Swain, this means you)
Have a back yard Campfire after melting the 400 pounds of snow in your backyard with a blow torch.
By a blow torch to do the above.
Make sweet love to all my wonderful amigos.

Should you fail do to all the above, you will be an absoulte failure and no one will ever love you again. Also, you will be lame.

Your's truly,

Your self.

No comments: