Saturday, November 11, 2006

Missed it!

This is a specail post for all my Bitches and Hos in the Calgary area! Why weren't you at "That Empty Space" yesterday? I know, cause you're losers! Did I tell you about and you just didn't come? Mega loser! Never heard of "That Empty Space"? Oh my god! Get in the know!

To get you all in the loop, That Empty Space is a small space in Mac Hall that is not so empty, especially on Friday afternoons from 3-6 when it is filled with Beer, Bodies, and Bands. That is right laides and gentlemen, Free music, 3 dollars beers, and room full of people that is so hot, you sweat just standing.

This weeks musical stylings were The Meligrove Band and The Golden Dogs. You missed out! That's ok though, go with me in two weeks (I'm away next week) and all will be swell.

No comments: