Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Less is more.

Why does image hosting aggravate me so? Oh yeah, that's right! Cause it sucks!

In order to get good grades so that I can transfer universities next year, I have decided that less is more. Not less studying you doofus! Less TV! The following is my new weekday tv schedule. I must stick to this religiously. The only fluctuations can be if I drop a show (less is more!) or if I watch TV while working out because that doesn't really count (I could read my textbooks while working out but who does that? One step at a time. Gosh.)

Everyday - the 2 episodes of scrubs and 1 episode of miami ink which were recorded from the previous day.

Monday - The Class
Tuesday - Gilmore Girls
Wednsday - ANTM
Thursday - Ugly betty/Survivor (watch alternate recording next day)
Friday - Life with Derek

The weekend is schedule free as I generally don't watch TV then except for The Amazing Race which is on Sunday nights.

With a high class and extremely strict schedule such as this, I shall soon become the smartest Math Major in all of U of C.

No comments: