Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I am not a whore.

Happy post all hallows eve! A couple things I learned Last night:
- Tight black dresses are bad for dancing
- Should you dance in a tight black dress, it will most likely rip from the zipper to your mid thigh
- Black pantyhose is good for covering bottoms in ripped dresses
- Black pantyhose is very hot for dancing
- Halloween is for whores
- I'm not a whore
- Very attractive males make me self conscious and nervous
- Bosoms are not good for holding coat check tags
- Should you lose your coat check tag, tip the girl 12 dollars

All in all a good night. I now however have and issue. Because I was a mourner, I had black makeup running down my face because I had been crying. Now I have black makeup stuck on my face because i don't ever wear makeup and don't now how to get it off because it is so close to my eyes and delicate eyelashes.

No comments: