Thursday, November 23, 2006

Goodness! Edmonton and TPC? All the time please!

Yesterday in Canmore was my first viewing of Tokyo Police Club in my 3 part series of TPC shows. Tomorrow will be my hometown gig and part 2 of 3. Edmonton on friday will be part 3 and my final chance to make sore every muscle in my body by dancing hardcore with my new best friends. Why new best friends you ask? Cause I talked with them all yesterday and we bonded, that's why. Every single member of TPC is a genuine piece of male goodness, for your information.

IMPORTANT - Should you want to come to Edmonton with me to see TPC and potentially some CCH crew members - Edmonton Chapter, let me know and you can hop in my car Friday around 3pm. My car is a babe. You should come soley for a ride in that bad boy.

Question: Is it creepy to be secretly in love with someone?
Anwser : No. It is cute.

For lovely lyrics, lovely vocals and inspiring sounds, go here and listen to "Tessellate" many times over.

No comments: