Monday, November 06, 2006

Christina my Love!

Christina Aguilera is coming to Calgary on March 15. While this is not big news to some people (by some I mean most) I know, this was very big news to me. I love Christina Aguilera. Firstly, she is a bombshell. Secondly, her voice is dynamite and Thirdly, her new CD is awesome! Of course, it wouldn't be Christina without the emotional ballads but have you seen the music vidoe for "Hurt"? With her new image, even the power pop ballads (which are less power pop and more awesome then they used to be) are good. Now comes the bad news: I could potentially be away on March 15 however I wont know until mid December and by that time tickets will probably be sold out. I could of course by a ticket now and sell it if I can't go but then that turns in to a pain (they are also 100$). RATS!

"The Class" is my new favorite sitcom. After Scrubs of course (new season starts nov. 30!).

No comments: