Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Laughing: permitted.

I think I am hilarious. You may think I am conceited or annoying or obnoxious, but while you are thinking those things I will be rolling on the floor laughing with myself. It's not even necessary for people to hear my jokes, I still love them. I was about to take a swig of my cough medicine but then starting laughing/coughing at how awesome/badass it would look. I also make excellent faces in the mirror if you ever spend time in the bathroom with me (JoJo, this is were you testify) (look up testify if it is beyond your vocabulary. I know you are not so great with things like languages, ergo your dropping out of french).

We went looking for Edward Norton today or anything remotely cool pertaining to the new version of the Hulk/the Hulk 2 (there is debate on my floor as to which it is). It is being filmed at the end of our street. Hopefully a bus will blow up soon or something.

I just finished 10 dollars worth of chocolate and coconut. It was delicious. I am craving a banana.

I just burnt my finger while lighting a match. I didn't cry though as I am not a huge baby. Babies are disgusting and vile. That is a huge lie. I love them. I wish I had one. Except for when they are really, really little. Then they actually just look like vomit.

lots of love,
your favorite blogger (don't lie, you know it's true).

No comments: