Thursday, September 20, 2007

Economics, bitches

Go google "Canadian dollar" right now. Now, for reals. Stop reading my awesome blog and do it.

Holy shit hey! How would have ever thought this:
1 Canadian dollar = 0.987069 U.S. dollars would be the result.

It reached parity earlier today and is now number one. I was first alerted of this fact while standing in a box on Younge St. with my newly purchased comic books as I waited for a friend to buy Quentin Tarintino's "Death Proof". An old man with a strong European accent walked past me and yelled "Who is number one? We are! We are no longer two! Canada is one, America is two!" I said, BRAP! then thought about how I hate sports fans. It was not until 3 minutes ago that the connection was made, googled and verified.

Here is a news report from the associated press: Parity and Beyond.

Holy Crap Mother Fuckers.

What will be the implications of this sudden gain in Monetary Status? Stay tuned to my highly academic and researched blog to find out.

No comments: