Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's a Wednsday Bitches!

Good news, I went to class today! I even signed up for my elective! It is a Music course of some sort. Also, if you were wondering wether I could make a bitchin coconut rice curry with tofu and crasins the answer is "Hell Yes". Just in case you are me finding me and my life so amazing that you want to kill your self because you are far to inadequate at life compared to me, here is a bad fact about my day: I lost my Nalg. Fear not, it is not the one that Jenny Lines sent back to me at camp after she took it home by accident, I already lost that one on 17th, it was "new" Nalg that i stole from the lost and found bin. I believe it is in the business building where my last class was but it is freaking far away (comparatively). I would like to take this opportunity to talk about how rich my school is. It's freaking rich. Clearly all the money I am paying for Res is not going to removing highlighter drawings from our movie corner or putting the sofa cushions back together. It is instead going to the dual screen overhead system with sound and universal light control. I bought a really nice calendar today with pictures of children enjoying life. I can't use it until Jan. Balls. Now I will just have to post my 8 new concert tickets on chronological order on my wall so as to remember where and when I have to go and see amazing music. Oh Big city life!

Heart heart heart.

Lastly, this just in: My 80 gb iPod is the iPod of yester-year. I am a total loser because I own it and not the NEW iPod Touch!

No comments: