Saturday, September 01, 2007

Calgary, TPC and Glory.

Calgary, you are my darling and I will miss you. Last night was my last big show in Calgary until christmas. It was perfect. Why? Cause I was with the best peeps, and saw the best bands. Jane Vain is gorgeous and perfect and everything I have ever wanted to be, but in high heels so more attractive. They played with a bunch of other sweet local bands including Lions and Tigers and Bears. LTB's have come a long way since I first saw them play in an abandoned community centre. I will miss all these beautiful local bands and Broken City with all my heart. Argh! My heart is somewhat soothed by the fact that Joshua Hook and I live in the same hood, the east side, or at least that is what he told me after the show when connected. Tokyo Police Clubs set was great, as always however they didn't play "Graves" which is my fav song. I guess that's what happens when your favorite band expands beyond thier 7 song ep and little punk ass 12 year old get all up in your grill. All in all, best night ever.


For the best Summer time perfection music video, go here - Your English by Tokyo Police Club.

No comments: