Monday, October 29, 2007

Throw back to awesome!

Hanson is coming to Toronto. I am going. FUCK YEAH!

I forgot my Middle of Nowhere cd in Calgary. Shitballs basically. It's ok though, I have "The Best of Hanson Live and Acoustic", "Underneath" and "Underneath (Acoustic)" so I can tide myself over until I download the rest.

I have decided to start doing research projects when I am bored instead of dicking around. I don't know how well this will go. I bet I will probably just nap a lot but here is hoping. My list, as of yet, is as follows:
Aspartame
Key board shortcuts (of all kinds)
Endangered animals, specifically Giant Pandas
Italian (the language)
Trumpets vs Clarinets (which one should I buy?)
Sushi (I have already but more in depth this time)

If you think of any good topics you think I should research, please comment on this post. I am bored often.

For those who are wondering, yes I am currently so bloated I can't do up my belt and have ditched the belt completely. Unfortunately my bloating does not affect my butt so my pants are kind of falling down. Cause of bloating: 5 spoonfuls of peanut butter. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to discuss how crappy my stomach is.

No comments: