Monday, October 22, 2007

It's been a while....

.... since I made a good list. Before you read my incredible list, go here and fall in love with Los Campesinos! cause they effing rule.


Things I need to do:
Dance Party
Eat sushi (particularly FutoMaki with a miso soup)
Kick my sushi addiction
Get a job
Go to Australia
Get back to Calgary
Invent a teleporter for the above two
Be in a band
Tune my Mandolin
Oh crap! That project for Friday
Fix up my bitchin new Architecture in Helsinki shirt/dress
Call my girlfriend (McFace!)
Play my harmonica
Eat more sushi

As you can see, missing people and eating Sushi are the biggest things in my life. Also, I have a really hard time falling asleep at night. Which is awful because I have a pillow now and I thought that was the issue. Clearly no.

No comments: