Saturday, October 27, 2007

I like the internet heaps.

Imagine being whale a and sleeping. They always have to be conscious, as they are conscious breathers, so only one half of their brain sleeps at a time. While that is extremely interesting (thank you Wikipedia) lets think about just being asleep in a big ass body of water. Just floatin around. I wonder if they ever wake up go HOLY CRAP! WHERE AM I?!. I bet they do all the time. Also, you could never really cuddle if you were a whale. Momma's and babies do, but that's cause the babies are real wee and just hang out round mommas belly. Fully grown whales would just get swept apart when they wanted to cuddle. I bet there is a lot of broken hearted whales who wake up alone and think that their boy/girl mate left them but really there was just a strong current the other night and now their boy/girl mate is all HOLY CRAP! WHERE AM I?! and acutally still utterly in love with their brokenhearted counterpart.

I'm off to go watch some Flight of the Conchords

No comments: