Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jimble Jamble.

The title of this post was supposed to be totally random but then I typed it out and thought about how much I love Jim from the Office. Jim Halpert and Pam Beesley, this post title goes out to you and your fabulous relationship. May your writers never screw you up. They will though, it's inevitable. That is how television works. Nothing is perfect. That is how life works.

Last night my roomie Laura Bastedo and I had a blast. The blast included drinkskis which I purchased at the good old LCBO. If you go there on friday nights round 7, it's really busy and they don't check your ID. Tip for all the underage kids without fake IDs out there. That read my blog, and live in Ontario. Ok, that is Zero.

We danced and, pranced and watched Y tu Mama Tambien. That movie is phenomenal. We then bought 2 pizza's and shared them with the girls down the hall because they shared their three boxes of Kraft Dinner with us. It was actually Kraft brand and it ruled. I then got a very large Gluten and Lactose baby and we walked around campus. Photography ensued. While everything I ingested last night was delicious, I would make some changes for next time. They go as follows:

Drink more water.
Don't buy Pizza
Don't eat Kraft dinner
Basically, don't eat things I am allergic to and stay hydrated.

This is a doctrine which I have been saying I will follow for a very long time. I generally do pretty good but slip up about once every two weeks. A delicious free life is hard to go by. At least I have Vegetarian sushi going for me.

Question: Why is this post so early on a saturday morning after such a glorious friday night?
Answer: My digestion, or lack there of is reeking havoc with my sleeping abilities. I need an abortion.

No comments: