Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Me and my Good self

So strolling down the street today on my way to look at Bodums, I walked past a CIBC atm. No big deal, happens everyday. But everyday is not today! Today in the atm, was 400$ that someone forgot to pick up. 400$! Perfect! I could buy every bodum in the Green Beanery! I heard however, someone talking to me. It was my good self. The part of me that's makes me do things I don't want do, to work harder than I should and makes me tired all the time but also helps me buy nutritious food and graduate university. As I was locking up my bike to take the money into the bank, a frantic looking middle aged man raced past me and blundered into the bank. He came out side with a security guard as I approached the bank. Yes it was his money and man was he grateful. I saved the day for him and the poor security guard. He gave me a massive hug and now I have karma up the ying yang. But no bodum. Come on karma, buy me a bodum in thanks.

No comments: