Thursday, October 15, 2009

Geek out

Ever since I was 8 years old I have loved computers. I was however conscious that people who geeked out on computers all day were generally slapped with a big old "Hi my name is Loser" tag in junior high. Because of my need to be socially accepted, I kept my inner geek hidden behind competitive sports, punk rock and mis behaving. 10 years since junior high and I am wondering if being accepted actually ruined my life. I back on the geek out, hard core. If I had been hardcore all the time, i would be able to write posts like this -

and be sucessful like this - ConnectedVentures

Instead I sit in my sweatpants googling and waiting for my shit ass, yet to be upgraded internet to fully deliver me the latest episode of The City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.latfh.com/post/102980381/look-at-this-fucking-love-connection

It's the guy from secret enemy hideout!

Mudry said...

that's really funny.