Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An 8:30 rush

I moaned and groaned to myself all the way out of the house this morning. It's too early, I'm too tired, it's too beautiful  a morning to be going for a run. I ALWAYS feel better after a run, so should always go, even if I don't want to.This morning however, i discoverd an extra reason to get my butt out of bed, especially at 8:30 am. Grade School. There is 3-4 different elementary schools in the surrounding neighbor hoods and I got to see all the little children on their way to school. I have baby fever (but whats new?) and I have it bad. The siblings holding hands with thier parents behind them, the grandparents walking the kid with bouncy balls for shoes, the young girl and her dad bike riding the 2 blocks to school, and the preschooler so bundled up all they can do is rotate and waddle. I want them all! I want to teach them crafts and sing the alaphabet and pack thier bagged lunches. Parents of the annex, i'm coming for your children. In 5-7 years of course. .  .   .

No comments: