Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Third Times a Charm.

Hopefully this will be my last post of the day, because if it's not I will have to chain myself to the opposite end of the room as my laptop.

While 3 posts in one day may seem like a little too much, I feel this one is most important as it is actually not my third, but forth post of the day. Where is the real third post you ask? On my real sweet new food blog - Oh My Vegan Life.

Brief synopsis of OMVL - I explore the world of veganism, cook meat for 60+ children, fry bacon on the daily for my boyfriend and do it all on the brokest of broke budgets. This means that I will be posting most of my food adventures and cravings and recipes on this new blog and streamlining "So I Said..." (or simply kmudry.blogspot.com) into a new and improved place where I write hilarious thoughts and grievances about people and whales and Zealand (please see May 16th 2009) but not about food.

All for blogging and blogging for food!

No comments: