Monday, August 03, 2009

A Dark and Stormy Return.

Dear blogosphere,

I am back. Yes I know - HALLELUIA! If only for a brief two week stint before I return to the wilderness and throngs of pubescent boys and girls (summer camp). In the following days I will give you months worth of blogging and you might become overwhelmed, so this is your official warning - too hilarity might ensue. or not. but probably.

While there is many a blog to be written on running, puberty, the Juile/Julia Project and my latest endeavor called "Oh my Vegan Life" this evenings entry will be a simple conversation starter from me to you - So how bout hurricane Calgary? Am I right?

Last night with the window open the winds were so strong we (the BF and I) had to put a dresser in front of the door to keep it from blowing open. It is storming again tonight and I am very afraid that the electricity will go out and my Herb and Parmesean bread that is in the oven will be destroyed. Not that I didn't already destroy it by using shitty instant yeast, but that's for an other post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello.

Yes, I am commenting on both your facebook blog and this blog, but whateva.

I am soooo stoked for parm+herb bread! That storm sounds crazy! As I live in a cave, I did not experience it, but the picture on the cover of the paper was epic.

See you soon.

I'll make you an Earl/Lemon/Van extravaganza.