Monday, May 25, 2009

Like Bacon in a fry pan.

WHY DO I SMELL LIKE GARLIC?? Yesterday, understandable, ate a lot of it. Today, come on. There are no vampires in the vicinity so I do not understand why I smell like a vampire hunter. And no, all you people snarking at this, it is not because I am dirty. I showered. Yesterday. or the day before. One of them. For Realz.

I am about to pack up my bag and get ready to come home from my brief stint as a world traveler. Before that, a list.

Things I miss:
Laur Laur Vag's LolzCatz book.
Laur laur Vag and all my T.O bitches (bitches in this case is gender neutral).
The Gluten Free Vegan pizza I ate last night.
Having income cash flow (for more pizza. duh.)
That guy I hangout with in Calgary. He has a dirty mustache and skinny knees. You know, that one.

I am excited to come home to warm weather and sun after 6 pm. NZ you are nice, but summer is calling my pale legs back to canada. I think I will wear naught but my underwear for my first week back so as to become a bronzen beauty. Ya'll know how good I tan. Like bacon on a fry pan.

No comments: