Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rubixed

My foot smells so bad. Bodily odors aside, went to this kick ass party last night. You know those parties you see in american movies and your like, are you f-ing kidding me? Well, that actually happens. In Australia. Hugh Jackman wasn't there, but it was still fucking off the wall.

Description: Rubixs Cube Party. Everyone wears crazy colors, then trades them.
Highlight: Dancing to the live band with no pants on.

Also, I taught people how to pee in the bushes, was saved by a heroic Australian from the mosh pit and drank lots of goon. Not as much as at the beach, I drank 4 litres the other day (all in one epic day), and this morning Ms. Kate Sheills vommed instead of me. I vommed 5 times yesterday though so, everything is even i suppose. HAZAA!! Tomorrow I go to New Zealand.

Question: Where is Zealand?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were sitting in a hottub in Franz Joseph talking with people who have an epic love/hate relationship with goon. Seriously, they were like, 'I hate it so much, but I drank so much of it every day!!!'. Please don't become like them, slave to goon. Apparently the booze in NZ is much better, but nothing can beat a jug of Powderhound for me.

Ima see you SO SOON!!!!!