Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That's Crunchy.

Due to circumstances of others immaturity and my unwillingness to be grown peoples mothers, my apartment is lacking in forks. I have taken to eating with a plastic fork I grabbed from the cafeteria one day. It is black and beautiful and has been a solid friend for the past month. Unfourtuantely, the left most prong broke off today in my stir fry. What is even more disturbing is that I ate the whole bowl and didn't find it.

Musical mumblings - "I'm from Barcelona" is the name of a good band. They are not actually from Barcelona, they are from Jönköping, Sweden. Just more proof that Sweden is the ultimate. Follow this link to see Sweden's homepage, one of the best country websites ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.