Friday, April 11, 2008

On desicison making

Issue. Well, multiple actually.

So like, I haven't blogged in a while and now that I only have 2 weeks left till I go to camp I have buttloads of ideas of how to enhance not only my blogging experience, but yours. I've been reading lots of cooking blogs lately and I'm thinking that I should have some specialties or features or something or just make a cooking blog of my own.

Example Cooking blog:

I am a gluten free vegan who can't digest peanut butter, fat of almost any kind or broccoli. Today's entry is going to focus on how tofu adds awesome texture to your everyday stir firy (everyday as in the stirfry you make everyday, the exact same way). Tofu is even greater if you squish it up and pretend like it's feta. If you pretend real hard, it's almost like you are greece.

Issue with that blog is that, well, the above pretty much summed up my entire cooking experience.

Other Potential directions for "So I said...":

Full on Balls Out Music Blog
Issue - the only music like is Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin and Tokyo Police Club.

Reviews of Restaurants (mainly Asian and special gluten-free vegan places)
Issue - I'm poor

A Blog About Whales and Their Awesomeness
Issue - I don't have a pet whale and am to scared of large animals to ever get one.

Toronto Concert Reviews
Issue - they would all go like this: IT WAS AWESOME AND MAGICALANDEVERYTHINGIEVERWANTEDANDICRIED. Except for when Flash Lightnin open for people or Caribou plays so fucking loud that my body was raped by sound. Then it would go like this: Lame.

Running Blog
Issue: I forgot my foam roller on the other side of the country which screws up my IT band and limits the amount of time I can run for. That and I'm just a fatty.

Hummus Blog
Issue: It's been done.

If you, the audience, has any suggestions or visions for the new direction of K Mudry's personal blog please feel free to comment. Until then, you will just have to listen to me thinking I'm hilarious and watch my concert videos.

In the meantime check out these blogs:
Your Vegan Mom
The Anchor Center
Toronto Celiac
I Guess I'm Floating

My favorite music blog was this one. Just cause it's no longer active doesn't mean you shouldn't spend hours reading all the previous posts. After you read all of mine.

No comments: