Friday, April 04, 2008

Order of business:

1. I AM FAT

This is so unfortunate. You know that one day when your just chillin with yourself and your like holy crap! Where did all this extra self come!? Well, that day was today. My body is a disaster. As is my room. I am currently looking at two old apple cores, a plastic fork covered in syrup, and two empty hummus containers. This is a public service announcement - If you used to be an athlete and then decided to pursue something stupid like academics or music, go back to athletics otherwise you will end up looking like this:


2. CHARACTER HUMOR IS HILARIOUS

After having a delightful morning with my extra self I decided I needed a little pick me up so I went apps-quicktime-file-open-external hard drive-Nacho Libre-play-Full Screen. What a hoot that film is. While expressing my love for Jared Hess and his hilarious films at lunch, some friends of mine said Jared Hess was an awful writer because he just relies on character humor. So what? That's life yo. Clint Eastwood isn't going to come along and give you a kickass script, massive budget screen test you with Phillipe Seymour Hoffman and film your witty and well thought-out travel through any form of life, pre or post pubescent. All there is you and your own character. And I'm warning you, if you can't make that work for you, HBO is probably going to cancel your reality show.

3. I HAVE A NEW HOME

We are signing a lease today. Thrilling! The house is kind of mal-designed and you have to crawl up an extension ladder to get to my bed. Also, there is dirt everywhere. Hopefully I will stop finding new fat extensions on myself so that I can still climb up the ladder and not have it crumble beneath me.

4. SAVE THE WHALES

They are awesome. Nuff Said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katelyn, you have a hot bod. Give me a break. I expect to see your sexy legs swinging free this tights-free season. Often I think about your beauty and sigh enviously. My heart is with you, and I expect you to return it to me in about 15 days.