Monday, April 14, 2008

On Andrew Davis:

He wears dresses from peru, licks his plate like a kitten and his favorite website is cuteoverload.com

This is my first profile piece. Stay tuned for more in depth analysis of people I know but you may not.

Also, went to a party this weekend (I guess it was ok) and sustained the following injuries - sprained finger and foot, large cut in bottom foot (luckily there was no glass in it), 3 massive blisters on my hands and there is a scratch on the top of my head with sparse amounts of hair and dried blood around it.

In addition to that I have a dreadlock, my hair is falling out and there is still sharpie all over my hands and face. If any wants to tap this shit, just look for the impoverished girl making pokemon impressions. That's me. PARTY!

No comments: