Sunday, January 06, 2008

Kicking it off right. ish.

As my first post of the new year, I feel this should be epic. I also feel like I should compile a list of my favorite albums or something because I profess to like music a lot. That said, I am a) lazy and b) think a year is way to long a period of time to evaluate (this is namely due to my laziness). An epic and music filled entry with tops and bottoms and fav fads may appear. Hopefully. My new years resolution is to be less a lame ass slob and do more things that are interesting and stimulating. I say this a lot.

Regardless, this first blog of the new year (however many days late it may be) is dedicated to my most avid reader, Rosanna Crawford. Fear not my heart, fan club t-shirts are coming out soon. After I re evaluate my financial situation.

Evaluation of Financial situation:
Not as much as I had last semester.

This means less sushi and band merch. LCBO spendings and concert ticket fees however have squeezed past the cut. It was a tight race but after an intense period of prioritization I remembered what the two most important tings in my life are: Peace and Love. Jokes - Booze and Beats.

Along with my pledge to be more stimulating, I as well resolve to find out what the deuce is wrong with my intestines/body. This knowledge coupled with my new workout regime (it entails actually going to the gym) will hopefully help me reach my last new years goal: rockin a bod like that of Ginger Spice. I will then reunite with my childhood girl band for our reunion tour. See you at the Gardens.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heart, my gentle cup of blood.

Anonymous said...

As long as you got goldie look on the chain, you is be swigg from barney.

Unknown said...

From 'Listography':

List your drunken moments.