Thursday, December 13, 2007

Office Quote of the Day:

Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist. Because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.
- Dwight Shcrute

I do cut my own hair, but I didn't tip my urologist.

Why do I wake up feeling shitty all the time? Oh, right, because my body refuses to enter the REM cycle most nights.

One day kids. In just over 24 hours I am going to be out of this shapeless province of Ontario and surrounded by Mountains and Mollys and Majestic people of all sorts. Holy CRAPARAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ppc[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.