Monday, December 10, 2007

So tell me bout your mom.

I am coming home in 4 days. I am growing my hair long like the seaweed. First album I am listening to at home is Chad VanGaalen's Skeliconnection because I forgot it there and it is awesome. The Chad is Awesome. Calgary is awesome. Seaweed and Sushi are awesome.

Here is a song from Infiniheart for you:
Chad VanGaalen - After the Afterlife

Today a man told me I was living art. He also said my friend needs a tiara because she is a queen and asked my jewish friend if he was a musher, as in dog sled racer.

1 comment:

Alex Phillips said...

Indeed, Chad Vangaalen is quite awesome - I saw him in Edmonton a couple months ago (though it wasn't the best concert - he seemed to have a really bad cold or something). I love his artwork.

I've yet to find a copy of Skelliconnection, but I listen to Infiniheart a lot.