Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Best of the Best. or BOB, if you will.

Last year I didn't really excel at being a part time uni student or national level biathlete. I did how ever produce some of the greatest blog posts of my blogging career. Here they are:


My current status as a Pure Math Major is not helping me achieve my dreams.

I Hate the following.

So I'm doing the whole "good/smart big sister role" and helping my idiot of a sister with her grade 10 French book which is actually a book I read in grade 8 French class cause I'm smart.

Sorry Robin Hood, you've been duped.

The latter group of people are huge losers.

Girl Crushes are a wonderful thing.

In the midst of a solo dance party in my kitchen...

I love Christina Aguilera.

ATTENTION WORLD!

...the delicious Molly Swain.

Should you dance in a tight black dress, it will most likely rip from the zipper to your mid thigh.

...a maladie undisclosed.

A slow one for asthma.

Yesterday I was all "man my eyelashes are frosting"...

...for reasons which are undisclosed to the public at time of publishing (and for an infinite amount of time after publishing) .

Kids, don't be idiots. Leave your homes and go to summer camp. It is the best place in the world.

Dancing hardcore with broken pants.

Ewan Mcgregor is a babe and drugs are bad. Real Bad.

Spell check is not working

My sister and I had massive plans for the best Sailormoon website ever

I think a medium sized alien is about to rip it's way out of my stomach and then devour me from head to toe.

My mother thinks i'm a miserable child. I think she is too stressed and afraid of laziness/relaxation.

Got a new blog layout. It's black. Like my heart.

Unfortunately it hit her right in the eye and she cried a bit, but it was still hilarious.

Why is it that inspiration and the motivation to do great things comes to me at the most inopportune times?

I practice killing people regularly.

Every time in breath I instill fear in the heart of some Hell's Angels member.

That is all beside the point however because the true fact of the matter/my life is that I LOVE ZACH BRAFF.

See kids, high school is not for naught.

At this moment in time I have done 0 of my homework and 0 of my reading which will probably get me very little above a 0 on my mid-terms, when ever they may be. I'm a little bit stressed right now due to this fact.

Bad news - kick starting my life is not going so well
More bad news - i am a huge loser with no friends

How will I do this? By sitting on my blog and making a list of course!

Also, I really like the part when Camille, played by Solange Knowles, is ready to throw down. She's just like "Carisha! Hold my shit" and starts to take out her shoulder length hoop earrings. Clearly she has done this before.



I have to go to class. Balls.

No comments: