Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Hate the following:

- When your fav band is suddenly on MTV Live. What the hell!! Why can't anything good just be mine and mine for ever?! Now f-ing Tokyo Police Club is going to be adored by millions of people who can't dance and will try to seduce the loves of my life.

- Unrequited love.

- Secret love. In reference to my previous blog post where I call secret love cute, I was mentally deranged. Secret love is painful and sad and constricting on ones heart.

- Attractive people who live far away.

- Opposite ends of life f-ing each other up.

- Awful blog posts! I'm sorry for everyone I ever made. Not this one though, I like this one even if I admitted my embarrassing/creepy love for Tokyo Police Club once again and will probably continue to do so until I die or find something else to fill my time.

- Oily skin. Who doesn't?

- Eating. Except when it is fresh vegetables or fruits or gelatin free Yogurt. Anything else severely blows/makes you fat. Why does almost all Yogurt have gelatin in it? God!

- The fact that I now use God name in vain on a daily basis.

- Never spending enough time doing things I want.

- Spending time doing stupid stuff (which would generally including blogging but I actually love blogging.)

- Never doing things I should do.

- Going to bed. What a waste of time! Unless you are with someone or are exhausted or are anticipating good dreams. None of those exceptions currently apply.

- Missing shows/concerts/grand events.

- Not owning any music by Thunderbirds are Now or You Say Party! We Say Die!

- Not going to see the aforementioned bands when they played in Calgary because of nervousness issues.

- Waiting for Friends to get home and good times to ensue. Why can't it just be Dec. 20th right now!!

- Not living in Toronto or Montreal. Or NYC.

- The fact that I will most likely never see Matt and Kim live or the fact that if I do see them live, it will be in an unbearably long time.

- The fact that this blog post is now over. GOD!

No comments: