Wednesday, December 20, 2006

If your life was a movie...

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Note - I did not think of this. I stole it from Matt Chernos who I assume stole it from someone else. If he did not steal it, Props. If he did, Props to not him.

Opening Credits:
Stoned - Smash Mouth

Waking up:
Munich - The Editors

First Day of High School:
Roman is Better - Kubichek!

Falling In Love:
Mine for Life - The Sounds (fitting)

Fight Song:
Leisure Suite - Feist (I'm a loving fighter)

Breaking Up:
Bury me With it - Modest Mouse

Prom:
When you Died - Violent Femmes (no one died @ prom)

Life:
All over Again - Phantom Planet (I think I would do somethings different but most the same)

Mental Breakdown:
In a Graveyard - Rufus Wainwright (Rufus will get me through)

Driving:
May Lannoye - Good Shoes (nothing is better then solid Indie rock for cruisin. Mabye JT.)

Flashback:
The Jacknife - The Pants Situation

Getting Back Together:
Forecast Fascist Future - Of Montreal (That's going to be an awesome relationship)

Wedding:
Carbon Monoxide - Regina Spektor

Birth of Child:
Music is my Girlfriend - The Hidden Cameras (Our child will be beautiful)

Final Battle:
Underwater! - Death Cab for Cutie

Death Scene:
B.U.R.M.A - Dirty Pretty Things (I will die mid Rock out)

Funeral Song:
Coconut Skins - Damien Rice

End Credits:
Lullabye - Grizzly Bear

No comments: