Friday, April 21, 2006

Wisdom Teeth - the sequel


My wisdom teeth experience is not as pleasant as it first seemed. I started going down hill when I took 4 T3's in 5 hours. I then called my father who was like "you have overdosed" which explained my extreme dizziness, uncontrollable shaking and intense feeling that I was going to vomit. I lied down and tried to sleep it off, which worked pretty good until I tried to sit up, then it all came rushing back. Luckily my AMAZING friends Renee and Ellorie came over to see how I was doing. This proved to be extremely helpful as my parents, who said they would be home at around 5:30, 6:30 at the latest, didn't get home till 8:30 (they did have a valid excuse, but still). Anyways, my recommendations for getting your wisdom teeth are

1. Don't take to much tylenol
2. Make sure your parents are trustworthy
3. Have awesome friends

No comments: