Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rare occurence

So today i cleaned up my room, the downstairs and my rifle. and the kitchen. After a highly unproductive spring break, I just got in the mood to do something, like clean. Also, yesterday was the worst day ever. After a lovely drive home from canmore, i had an appoitment to get my new radio! in my car! exciting, or so it seemed. after waiting for and hour and 15 min, we (my dad and I) returned to pickup the finished product. unfourtunatley the guy tells us he can't get the deck out cause it needs a special key, but it's coming. So we go and wait for an other hour, come back and he says, sorry, it didn't work, we don't have the key. so now i have to drive down to frickin sunridge on wendsday for frickin 5:00 to get my dumb radio installed! also, i had to spend 2 hours at the mall. what an awful saturday.

No comments: