Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today started off great. Not only was it Easter Sunday which means chocolate galore but my grandma came over! With her she brought me a little gift. I was away during the world figure skating championships which were in Calgary this year but my grandma went everyday. One day she met the one and only Jeffrey Buttle! She took his picture and got his autograph then put them together and gave them to me! This is incredible thrilling on account of I am in LOVE with figure skating and there is nothing more beautiful then Jeffrey Buttle's long program. My Grandma ROCKS!

After the excitement we told Grammie that she had to pick out which of my grad pictures she want. Whilst looking at them my sister realized that one of my eyes is bigger then the other!

We think it is because I cut myself right by my left eye so now the muscles are looser which makes my eye look bigger. I doesn't really matter though as the fact remains that one eye is bigger then the other and my life as I know it ceases to exist!

No comments: