Monday, April 03, 2006

Vin Diesel

My sister has been sick and had a plugged nose. to help her to breath at night, she has hooked up a steamer in our room. the steamer makes the room very humidy and sutffy because you have to close the doors and windows to keep the steam in.
It also doesn't help that the window is broken and jocelyn doesn't like to open it. This process is reeking havoc with my posters, Vin Diesel in particular. In the middle of the night I wake up to find my lovely black and white poster in Vin off the wall and on my bed. This puts little creases in the poster as it falls funny and invariable compels me to get up, out of bed, clear a space on the floor and place Vin in the flattest position possible until the next morning when I can reinstate him to his proper spot on my wall. This isn't only a problem with Vin but also with my Marilyn Monroe poster and my spice girls poster. Luckily nothing else is big enough to fall, but some of the corners peel of the wall and leave my pictures droopy. Straight up, this is a big pain in the bum as Vin and Marilyn both have little creases in them now and I am running low on tape due to my costing reposting of posters. Hopefully Jocelyn's cold will be better and we can stop the steamer, or I'm going to have my lovely posters and move out.

No comments: