Friday, September 25, 2009

Cat Creepage

1. Found my wallet, don't worry. Thank you to Facebook and the Ryerson Student Union using it to creep me and send me a message.

2. Liam the cat.

So there is this cat that likes to hang out at our house. Sometimes it gets some tuna from the kind hearted Laur Laur Vag and we all used to pet it until it starting hanging around all the time an meowing till it was fed then peaced out. Let me tell you, we are not a house of ladies to be used and abused. We like our cuddle time ok, this is no in and out, 7 secs in heaven type of deal. Liam has been persistent however. On many occasions he has been heard and seen meowing at the kitchen window, even daring to jump in sometimes. This morning Liam took a leap. Not only did Liam jump in the open kitchen window, but decided to creep all the way upstairs and through any open door. Unfortunately, my room was the only open door and thus I was awaking to the insistent meows and creepage by my bed side of a hungry Liam. In my room. at 7:30 am. GOD DAMMIT LIAM!!

Please note Liam is not a stray. He has owners and is well groomed. He just likes to eat.

Should I be writing this from my own computer I would have attached a photo of the bold Liam but since my hard drive crashed and I don't have a computer for two weeks and am writing this from my roommates, K Hess, no photo.

No comments: