Monday, March 10, 2008

Uploaded: a butt load.


Last week was Canadian Music week. It was great. I was out every night. Now I am tired and bruised (well, that is from falling down stairs, not CMW) and have an essay to write.

How to write a sociology essay:
1. Open up MS Word and Firefox
2. Google APA referencing style
3. Screw that shit and instead photo edit and re-format videos so as to upload them to the interweb while non stop thinking about how much you love Tokyo Police Club.

According to the above, I should 100% on my essay.

To celebrate successfully completing your essay, check out these sweet bands:
Plants and Animals
The Sun Parlour Players

Photos and Videos from CMW. More videos to come.

Also, here is a review a friend did of my night at the horseshoe. I got a photo cred so, awesome.

No comments: