Monday, March 03, 2008

Eugene Hutz is the Sex.

Saw Gogol Bordello last night. It was epic, amazing, sexy, sweaty and everything I have ever wanted. I want to have sex with Eugene Hutz more than anyone else on the planet.

Tonight I saw The Hives. As Howlin' Pelle said, "This is not a dream! You are actually seeing the Hives, live!" He is the most adorable, scissor kicking, suit wearing man I have ever seen.

I will tell my children and my grandchildren about how I saw two of the greatest bands and sexiest men EVER, live in Toronto, back to back.

Gogol Photos and Videos

p.s This Band is dedicated to Ste(a)fi because without him, I wouldn't know the Glory that is Gogol Bordello and to Ev-Star because often the only Cd we listened to in his car was Veni Vidi Vicious. Also, because of this dedication, they can no longer say my blog is lame. If they do, I will break their bones. I took karate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say! Why can't I materialize at every single Gogol show!? Aggh! I love the pictures by the way, mostly Eugene's wig. Garrph, did you get to spin records with him at the after party?

Anonymous said...

By the way, your blog is hilarious.