Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday list...less

Upon waking up from the gentle caress of half a 40 of Moskovskaya, I felt the need to severly re-evaluate things in my life. The following list, split in two parts entitled GOOD and BAD was thought up as I lay in bed, rather LISTlessly.

BAD
24 hour grocery stores.
Money - especially not having any or losing it.
Corn chips - I am officially intolerant.
Hummus - still good but the amount I eat and the fiscal detriment it is doing to me is bad.
Always passing out before you get to the bar.

GOOD
Kenny vs. Spenny
Misogynist Fashion tips with Kenny Hotz.
Almond Roca - just because I can't eat it doesn't mean you should stop your self from enjoying it and stuffing your face with it.
Summer Camp.
Going to the bathroom when you really need to - say it with me, AHHHHH.

I would have added Tokyo Police Club to the good list, but that would be a redundancy as it should be just generally assumed that they are good because I am their biggest fan.

No comments: